Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SEVEN

Seven


7 Things I plan to do before I die


1. Get married


2. Have little kiddies

3. Travel

4. Finish school

5. Have my dream home

6. Swim and touch a Sea turtle :)

7. Make a great life for my kids



7 things I do now


1. Work way too much


2. Play with Ryan


3. Blog Stalk


4. Go on "gay"space alot


5. Go out to eat way to much


6. Cook dinner 5 out of 7 days


7. Sleep on my free time (if i have any)



7 things I can't do


1. Go out with my friends at night cuz i work so much


2. Go shopping

3. Workout cuz i'm lazy

4. Travel


5. Keep my room clean


6. whistle


7. Can't think of anything else





7 things that attract me to the opposite sex


1. Sense of humor


2. Eyes


3. Tall


4. Skinny


5. Hard worker


6. Romtaic


7. (Josh) <3





7 things that I say most often


1. "Oh Snap"

2. I love you

3. My crazys

4. Budda belly

5. Sing along with the radio

6. Retared

7. Shut the front door





7 celebrates that I admire ( I don't really admire any, but here are some I like to watch in shows or movies.)


1. Adam Sandler


2. Amanda Bynes

3. Jenny Garth


4. Reese Witherspoon


5. Brad Pitt


6. Jenny McCarthy


7. Cameron Diaz





7 favorite foods


1. Quesadilla


2. Cheese Buger


3. Rocky road ice cream


4. Frozen yogurt


5. Elousia homemade Cheese sauce


6. BBq Tri-tip sandwich


7. Pizza

1 comment:

Heather and Spencer said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth! And you know why!