Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Sick Heart

healthy heart Pictures, Images and Photos">healthy heart Pictures, Images and Photos" border="0" alt="" />
So... pretty much my heart is just due to stress. I'm only 20 years old but yes stress. If you came to my work just one of my shifts you would understand why I'm getting stress! IT'S A HARD JOB but yet i do love it but ITS A HARD JOB I deal with resident my age range and its hard to help them when they don't even want to get help. I'm a mother a maid a nurse a babysitter a counselor and the cook ALL in ONE shift i do this all.... whatever i do love it my heart just cant take it. Hence i was at work until 2:30am in the morning last night!!! I worked 12 hours with no break!!! BUT my doctor told me i need to get a new job!!! So the job search beings!!! But over all my heart is fine. It hurts but it goes away!!!

No comments: