Saturday, October 18, 2008

8 THINGS

8. Favorite TV Shows

1. Dirty Jobs <3 Mike Rowe
2. What I Like About You
3. Dr. G
4. Amazing Wedding Cakes
5. Ace of Cakes
6. Friends
7. Jon & Kate Plus 8
8. Man vs Wild


8. Things I did yesterday

1. Made a cake
2. Hung out with Ryan
3. Slept
4. Saw my Boyfriend
5. Went to dinner with the Family
6. Watched Iron Man (kinda good)
7. Showered
8. Ate Taco Bell ;)

8 Things I look forward to
1. Not having to work tomorrow night
2. Sleeping
3. Seeing Ryan
4. Thanksgiving
5. My 21st BIRTHDAY
6. Jamie's Baby Shower
7. Hawaii
8. Orlando

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Mac Grill
2. Taco Bell
3. In N Out
4. Outback
5. Subway
6. The Habit
7. Dakota's
8. Red Robin

8 Things on my wish list
1. Sleep
2. New Job
3. New cell phone
4. More Money
5. My back to stop hurting
6. Ranger Rover
7. Shopping spree
8. To Travel

I tag anyone who want to play...it's fun to ask yourselves these questions..go ahead, give it a try!

1 comment:

Heather and Spencer said...

Uhhh, 8 things you did yesterday? I thought you were single...am I wrong?