Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally!!!

Saturday morning i had my BIG national test. I have been studying like no other!!! It was very scary, if i didn't pass it i would of have to waited 3 months before i could retake it. It was 143 questions and i had 2hrs and 20min to take it. I kept looking at the time to see how long i had left! Finally i finished after 1hr 30mins. I called my teacher over and the hole time that she was typing in her code i was sweaty and shaky and everything else that comes with nerves. Then i saw my score.... which isn't really a score it's a Pass or Fail. Then i saw it I PASSED i was so happy and trying to hold back tears because i was so nervous. My mom took it as well and she passed as well!!! NOW all i have to do it do my internship at Kaiser February 2nd - the 13th the requirement is to have 300 draws that wont be hard its a super busy hospital. The hard part is waiting for paper work that takes forever then all that paperwork is sent to state and then 2-3 weeks later they send me my LICENSES :) so start looking out for me when you go get your blood drawn!!!!!

3 comments:

Deborah W said...

Congratulations to you, and your Mom, too!! AWESOME! Love, Deb

Jessica said...

Way to go Kirsty!! Now you are officially a blood sucker =) You make me want to do that too...maybe when the kids are older.

Jessica said...

Yeah Kirst! That's awesome! I'll let you suck my blood anytime!