Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday Time

Happy Birthday To ME!!! For my birthday all my friends and some of my family we went to Bj's. Which was a BLAST! I didn't care were we went but Josh wanted to take me to somewhere where we have never been before at least not together. Over all it was a great night, from Bj's we went to Crown and Anchor and didn't get in cause it was so crowded then we ended up back in Simi at Friday's.
Josh giving me a birthday kiss

The next day my dad took me out with the family. I wanted to go down to the Rain Forest Cafe I'd haven't been there in forever it seemed. That was a lot of fun. Cold but fun!


Meg and I at Bj's she always makes things fun!



I Love this picture of my dad and all of us girls.




3 comments:

sptalley said...

Josh, get your hand off my sisters butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

haha...love heather's comment... What a protective sister ;) Happy Birthday to you, hope you had a good one!

Deborah W said...

Josh, get your hand off my niece's butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!