Thursday, January 21, 2010

I GOT A NEW JOB!

Months and months i have been looking for a new job as a phlebotomist, well since that wasn't going so well for me i stopped looking for that and i just wanted anything in an doctor office thinking that i can move up. I've called a lot of places and nothing, finally i called Ventura Orthopedics. The girl on the other line said that they weren't hiring for a receptionist but was looking for a Physical Therapy Aide, i told her that i don't know anything about that and if that doesn't matter than yes i would love to look into it. So the next day i went and handed in my resume and had a 15 minute interview and was told that she'll call me the beginning of next week. I got a call on Tuesday and they told me that they would like me to come in for a second interview i was screaming up and down i was soo excited. So Wednesday i went in and 30 minutes later i had a new job! FUll TIME Monday-Friday!!! NORMAL HOURS and WEEKENDS OFF! i haven't had that EVER!! I start on Wednesday the 27th so soon! Tonight I'm at work in Camarillo and have been telling my residents that i will be leaving on the First and they get soo SAD it makes me sad but i have learned SO Much here being in the mental health field has been so amazing and i look at people with a mental illness different rather them just being "crazy". I am so exited about starting a new job and i cant wait to learn!!!!

5 comments:

Matt and Keline said...

So exciting. Congrats!

Jessica said...

Way to go Kirst!

Kelli said...

Very exciting! I'm so happy for you! You deserve a job that you'll enjoy (and where you have the opportunity to learn and hopefully move up).

Deborah W said...

Good for you, Kirsten, you've worked hard to find something new, and YOU DID IT! Sad for the crazy people because they will miss you, but GOOD FOR YOU!!! Love, Auntie Debbie

Heather and Spencer said...

remember this one time when you had a blog? Just sayin'