Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines Day.

For Valentines Day Josh and I went with some of our friends to the Laugh Factory. It was only $35 for VIP. Which included no wait outside to get in and sits close to the stage. Our sits were great! We were in the 2 row! The people that were there weren't that famous but really funny!!! Before the show started we had time to spare. We found a Saddle Ranch up the street that we all went to eat at. Josh and I knew he was spending alot of money so we got some chicken strips and something else cant remember but that totally fill us up!! When it says no waiting.... we waited, but not long at all. We saw about 5 people that had like a 15 minutes show. The last guy was so funny i couldn't stop laughing. I was so scared on them picking on me! BUT they didn't i would of turned red and I'm sure they would of started making fun of that! Overall it was a great night. Kinda boreding with our friends they were boreding and didn't talk to any of us or each other (really weird)!!!! Josh and I had a blast! Our other friends went to the showing after us and they only paid 10 dollars more for a "special guest" it was DANE COOK. Somewhat jealous but he kinda bugs me. He makes joke about some things that shouldn't be made fun of. So it wasn't really a big deal!!!!!! It was a great night Josh and I had a blast!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Aw so much fun! Yah I'm not the biggest fan of Dane Cook either so I think you got the better of the deal. Glad you had a blast, it looks like fun

Dave said...

PS... Dave never switched off! Gr so it's me Chels on like all your posts haha