Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Phlebotomy



I have taken up Phlebotomy!!!! My class started on the 10th of this month!!! I'll graduate on January 28th :) I have to do a 80 hour internship at Kaiser in Woodland Hills starting sometime in February!!! I'm so excited!!! So who ever needs blood drawn come my WAY!!! I just started and I'm already drawing blood next WEDNESDAY!!! Creepy. My class is small and alot of fun so.... far! My teacher is so funny! What I am very excited for is to wear scrubs!!!Theses aren't mind but i did get this color and in Olive color :) Once i get mind I'll model them for you all! Wish me Luck!!!

3 comments:

Deborah W said...

Yikes, now we've got TWO vampires in the Family! I'm scared of needles so I can't volunteer for you to practice on, unless you want to practice reviving people who have fainted?? he he! love, Deb

Jessica said...

I think that's awesome Kirsten! I'll let you stick me! Love the scrubs. Super sexy.

Chelsea Nicole said...

Sweet Kirst!!! That will be sweet, good luck