Sunday, July 13, 2008

BOYFRIEND JOSHUA





So... this is my lovly boyfriend Josh. We have been dating for a little more than 2 years now. We meet through some friend my friend like his friend and his friend like my friend so... here we are 2 years later still together unlike them :) But Josh and i knew each other kinda in elem. school his sister Michelle "played" with Jessica and our parents remember each other but not us. When Josh first picked me up from my house he walks in very nervous and my mom asked him if he was any sisters and he's like "ah.. i think so." My mom like you do or you don't and he's like "oh yea i do" my asked if one was name Michelle and he said yes .... blah blah Jessica and Michelle hung out together in elem. school!!! Josh is a machinist... welder dude that gets VERY VERY DIRTY he's black when he comes home!!! I will not wear white around him if i see him right after work he will hug me and get me all nasty!! We are happy together and i hope more good things come!!!!

No comments: